Who We Are
The Dada-Dadi is a non-profit service and advocacy organization headquartered
at Chandigarh India. Registered with Registrar of Societies
at Chandigarh, India.
Registration No: 4040 of 2009.
- Dada-Dadi is a national voice for older adults – especially those who are vulnerable and disadvantaged
and the community organizations that serve them.
- Dada-Dadi brings together non-profit organizations, businesses and government to develop creative
solutions that improve the lives of all older adults.
- Dada-Dadi works with thousands of organizations across the country to help seniors live independently,
find jobs and benefits, improve their health, live independently and remain active in their communities
To improve the lives of older
Adults, (60+ Indians)
- Social and economic justice.
- Respect and caring for all.
- Excellence and integrity.
How We Do It
Dada-Dadi core competencies guide its work on behalf of the nation’s seniors:
- Collaborative Leadership
- Creating and leading strategic alliances, coalitions, and multi-sector partnerships
- Organizing, mobilizing and supporting nationwide "communities" of organizations
- Improving public policies by:
- Combining service and advocacy
- Being a national voice for older adults in greatest need and those who serve them.
- Fostering and diffusing innovations.
- Making markets work better for older adults.
Here are the five impact areas in which we focus our efforts for all older adults, with special focus on those who are disadvantaged and/or vulnerable:
- Healthy Aging
- Improved health and reduced disability.
- Workforce Development
- Increased participation in meaningful and rewarding work.
- Civic Engagement
- Increased community service that enriches participants and is productive for society
- Access to Benefits
- Increased access to public and private benefits and resources
- Long-Term Services and Supports
- Enhanced capacity to live in communities with dignity, choice and financial security.
Key dadadadi Programs
Check Our Frequently Asked Questions