Hands with us - be socially responsible!
Wish to join hands with us, we have a role
for everyone, lets us prepare for a happy ending!
- Doctors, offer discounts on senior citizen
cards and we refer them to you.
- Advocates, offer rebates to senior citizens
and help them fight for their rights.
- Hospitals, sponser/honour the senior citizen
cards and have your name on it.
- Medical Insurance companies, have your logo on
the senior citizen cards
- Corporates, sponser a banner on main page &
use our name on your site as a CSR.
- Employers, offer employment to senior
citizens, source candidates without a placement fee.
- Other ideas welcome.
Corporates: CSR contact Jasmeet
988 888 8842
Send an email with
your offer, and see a smile on face of older adults.
In addition to high-quality networking, you will receive these benefits from membership:
- Cutting-Edge Publications:
- Dada-Dadi Week, our
monthly e-mail news brief with valuable
information on public policy, regulatory news, aging-field research,
funding, dadadadi activities, and more.
Sample Issue (pdf file).
- Innovations, Dada-Dadi quarterly magazine that explores significant
developments in the field of aging, keeping you informed on a broad
range of topics.
Sample Issue (pdf file).
- Dada-Dadi Aging Annual
Day Celebrations. Learn about what's new, what
and how you can make it work as professionals in the field of aging come together
2009 dadadadi-ASA Aging in India conference held on Senior
Citizens Day on June 16 at Chandigarh. Conference attendees can stay on the cutting edge of issues facing seniors
today by joining dadadadi at almost 50% off the cost of an annual membership and government
agencies and nonprofits can save on the organization rate.
- Register for the conference today, and let's build a stronger voice together to make a difference
for our seniors!
- Healthy Aging Briefings. Each month, a Web and audio conference features national experts.
These sessions help Dada-Dadi members with senior health promotion and community education
- Special-Interest Groups. Whatever your interest--health promotion, senior centers, community-based
long-term care-Dada-Dadi has a special-interest group for
you.All are free, except for some where you need to have individual memberships.
- Dada-Dadi Programs. Enjoy easy access to news about dadadadi's many programs that improve the
lives of older Indians--or join our efforts in these areas.
membership type thatís best for you.
Then join today!
Or for more membership information,
call +91 98 88 88 88 48
*** If you are already a member and wish to update your membership record, please send us
or call +91 98 88 88 88 47